Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, Chuck Ruff!

Today would have been my brother-from-another-mother, Chuck Ruff's, 61st birthday. I miss him so very much. A day doesn't go by that I don't think of him and look forward to seeing him again one day. So......celebrated by going to see "Dark Shadows" with my sis. (Depp rules!) Then we watched a cheesy old horror flick, followed by "Pirate Radio." Hey....killer rock music and pirates...... What could be more Chuckles Ruffles than that? Hoisted ore or two in his honor as well. Wish I could be with Moni in Mexico. Maybe next year. (At least I could text her!)



Love and miss you, my brother. Thanks for loving me and changing me!! You are the sunshine......

2 comments:

thanida said...

Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice
gclub

dokdok said...

HIFU หนทางใหม่ ของการชูกระชับหน้า
ของการชูกระชับหน้า ปรับหน้าเรียว กรอบหน้าชัด ลดเหนียง คาง 2 ชั้น ผิวกระชับมองอ่อนวัย ลดลางเลือนริ้วรอย ผิวมองเรียบเนียนขึ้นลดความหย่อนยานรอบๆร่องแก้ม ความกระชับของบริเวณใบหน้านั้นเป็นเรื่องสำคัญที่เพศหญิงแล้วก็เพศชายมีความสนใจ ที่จะดูแลตนเอง แลเห็นและก็รู้เรื่องสำหรับการรักษา เลยนำเทคโนโลยีใหม่ๆที่ตอบปัญหาการดูแลรักษาแบบไม่จำเป็นต้องใช้เข็ม ชูกระชับบริเวณใบหน้าที่หย่อนยานคล้อย เติมเต็มคอลลาเจน กระตุ้นการผลิตเนื้อเหยื่อ แบบไม่เป็นอันตราย

ทำ hifu
ทำ hifu ที่ไหนดี
ทำไฮฟู
ทำ ไฮฟู รีวิว