Monday, April 1, 2013

and i said to myself...what a wonderful world!

2013 note: So.....for all the re-blogging I planned on doing tonight: I saved the BEST for last!  I love and miss you, my brother.



and i said to myself...what a wonderful world!

Current mood:ecstatic
 
i have a love/hate relationship with computers. i often think that we as a society are too attached to these machines, and on some levels this generation is losing the art of human interaction because we spend all our time looking at a little square screen.

having said that, tho....i gotta say: GOD BLESS THE INTERNET!! what a wonderful thing it is.....an invention that gives you the opportunity to not only MEET one of your life-long idols, but to actually get the opportunity to become friends with them as well!

chuck and moni!!! i love you guys more than you know. thanks for dinner, and well, for just being YOU!!!!!!!! smoochers!!

No comments: