Thursday, April 5, 2012

Long time....no blog......


This being "Resurrection Week," I thought it might be a good time to post *something!* I've been so remiss in sharing anything here.
Honestly, it's not that I haven't had anything to say....I have plenty. BUT: I've always been, in the past, a "glass 3/4 full person." However, lately, my glass has been practically evaporated dry, and I really don't see the need to bring the negativity and broken heartedness to a public forum. So......there it is.
Having said that, I've had a pretty nice, low-key day. I've been listening to the Children of Nuggets box-set and enjoying the cloudy day. I love this sort of music (Paisly Underground) and I think that right now it is good for me because it takes me to a neutral place in my head where there is nothing but music, but no life associations to sadden me!! Now: who wants to join me in starting the fund for the original Nuggets box-set????

No comments: