Friday, June 26, 2009

dance as if no one were watching....


i watched one of the television specials on michael jackson last nite, and in one segment the interviewer was trying to get michael to dance and/or teach him to dance. at one point he asked him what went thru his mind whilst he was dancing. before michael could answer, *i* thought...."nothing...you just DANCE!" basically that was how michael answered the question. dancing is not thinking.....it's FEELING the music and becoming one with it. anyhow....my best girl emailed me this morning and told me that she saw the program, and when she saw that bit she thought of me. "sami would answer that question JUST like that!!" it made me feel good, not only to know that she knows how i feel about dance, but to know that she knows me.....PERIOD!
after all the hurt of the last couple of weeks........it was nice to know that someone out there *really* knows me and cares.


No comments: