Wednesday, December 31, 2008

you say you want a resolution.....


i rarely make resolutions for the new year, but when i do i usually keep them. i'm afraid i didn't do so well this past year. it's been very, very, very hard for me to remember to "love anyway"....but i am DETERMINED this year....no matter how hard people try to drive me completely insane! lol!! i need to pray more, and get more centered within myself and on GOD. (thanks to my shimmering mutt for the meditation dvd....it's going to be such a huge help!) time is flying by at warp speed, and there just isn't time to waste being angry and unhappy.


having said that, tho.....i HAVE to get one final vent in for 2008!! i do so wish that people would "pay attention." i feel like we're winding back to last year, and i don't like the feeling. if you're want to be a vital part....then BE one....but just remember that you're not the ONLY one. ( i know there are only 2 of you who know what i'm talking about....the rest of you don't need to try to figure it out my cryptic rambling! cool?) oh! and another thanks to my mutt twin for letting me vent about this today, too!! i love you girl!!!


happy new year, y'all!!!!

2 comments:

Capricorn Tales said...

Hey you!

You're welcome and I love you too! I know this will be a better year for all of us. Please don't feel alone when it comes to feeling the way you do.

this is the year all good things fall into place for each of us. As for the ramblings and the ventings...any time...my shoulder is always here, as are my ears, because I understand completely. =)

love ya Mutt!!! Here's to a fabulous and glamorous 2009!

<3

Musing In The Light of Confusion said...

talk about being on the same page...i swear i had no idea you wrote this...even our blog title are identical!....there must be something to this samz...you know it's the "Dawning of Aquarius" again...40 years later...and i know we can both attest to the first time around!!