Thursday, November 13, 2008

a dream goes on forever.....


A million old soldiers will fade away

But a dream goes on forever

I’m left standing here, I’ve got nothing to say

All is silent within my dream


A thousand true loves will live and die

But a dream lives on forever

The days and the years will go streaking by

But the time has stopped in my dream


We all have our everyday hopes and fears

And you’ll find no exception in me

But that doesn’t get me through a sea of tears

Over life’s biggest tragedy


You’re so long ago and so far away

But my dream lives on forever

I guess I believe that I’ll see you one day

For without it there is no dream


You’re so far away and so long ago

But my dream goes on forever

And how much I loved you you’ll never know

’til you join me within my dream


thanks to todd rundgren for the beautiful song and lyrics. i bow to you humbly, sir!


posted in honor of the few who have changed me, inspired me and made me different.

1 comment:

foodbankbarbie said...

That was beautiful! I LOVE the pic at the top! I enjoyed browsing your blog :)
Shannon
http://foodbankbarbie.blogspot.com